Pork and Green Bean Stir-fry with tender-crisp veggies and minced pork is delicious as it is nutritious. It’s ready in minutes, tasty, and budget-friendly, too. Pair with steamed rice for a hearty and filling meal the whole family will love.
Table Of Contents
- Cooking tips
- How to serve and store
- More vegetable stir-fry recipes
- Pork and Green Bean Stir-fry
Want something fast and delicious for tonight’s dinner? Say hello to pork and green bean stir-fry!
This vegetable dish has easy prep steps and quick cook time; it goes from kitchen to dinner table in less than 30 minutes! it’s perfect for busy weekends when you don’t have time for an elaborate recipe but want a tasty and filling meal.
But don’t let its simplicity fool you! This green bean stir-fry with minced pork is anything but lacking in taste.
The combination of tender-crisp veggies and a sweet and savory sauce are sure to rock your tastebuds. You’ll be pleasantly surprised how a simple blend of soy sauce, oyster sauce, and brown sugar can pack a serious punch of flavor!
- This is a quick recipe so have your ingredients prepped and ready to go.
- Cut the vegetables in small and uniform size for fast and even cooking.
- You can substitute ground turkey, beef, or chicken in place of the ground pork.
- If you want a bit of spice, stir in about a teaspoon of chili garlic sauce to the sauce mixture.
How to serve and store
- Enjoy this pork and green bean stir-fry as a main or side dish for lunch or dinner. Serve over steamed rice or mashed potatoes, or toss with fresh noodles.
- Store leftovers in a container with a lid and refrigerate for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 2 months.
- Reheat in a microwave at 2 to 3-minute intervals or briefly stir-fry in a hot pan until warmed through.